Special Offer – Limited Time Only!!!
PLEASE NOTE! This offer is only available for a short period of time, marking the new introduction of our line of Laos Artisan Arbor Teas by Kinnari, Laos, at Siam Tea Shop.
Kinnari / Laos Teas – click picture to enlarge
Where urgency becomes the father of the thought… There had already been repeated announcements of our new Laos Artisan Arbor Teas line in the SiamTee newsletter. Those had been followed by an article in Siam Tea Blog /SIAM TEABLOID, dedicated to Kinnari tea, our partner in Laos, and their health and environment-friendly/biodiverse cultivated, handpicked and manually processed artisan arbor teas. Accompanying, I had posted my relevant photographic documentations on Facebook and Google+. Plus, I have been feasting on the representative samples from Laos for weeks now already. So, after all, with the first shipment from Laos finally arriving at my warehouse, I felt a serious urgency for letting deeds follow my bold words…
Only then, I realized that right now, there is simply not enough time at hand to create six new, detailed and well-illustrated product pages for the new Lao teas. For once, there had been so much work with the launch my (German language) online tea course during the past weeks. Moreover, with spring being early this year, my summer job is basically already hammering at the gates. The days went by, things don’t progress, other things have priority… WHAT TO DO? Let the fresh Lao teas age before they’ll ever get into anybody’s cup but mine? No way!
Well, I still believe that I’ll bring all product pages for the new teas up in the shop before the end of next week! And in the meantime, I’ll just present you with a limited in time, very very special special offer for a set of generously measured samples of ALL 6 KINNARI TEAS!
The Kinnari Tea Line
- Xiengkhouang Golden Flame – black Tea (pure buds) produced from ancient tea trees in Xiengkhouang, eastern Laos;
- Xiengkhouang White Moonlight – white tea (1+1) produced from from ancient tea trees in Xiengkhouang, eastern Laos;
- Xiengkhouang Honey Hill – sheng pu erh tea (1+1) produced from ancient tea trees in Xiengkhouang, eastern Laos;
- Bolaven Plateau Green – green tea (1+1) from seed-raised tea trees on Bolaven Plateau, southern Laos;
- Bolaven Silver Cloud – white silver needle tea (pure buds) from seed-raised tea trees on Bolaven Plateau, southern Laos; PLUS a regional tea specialty,
- Bolaven “Sticky Rice” Silver Cloud – white silver needle tea (pure buds), naturally scented with Nuo Mi Xiang Nen Ye (the “sticky rice”herb).
The set is available in two optional sizes, 6 x 10g and 6 x 25g.
Kinnari / Laos teas – click picture to enlarge
They aren’t exactly cheap, these teas from Laos, that is certainly something that needs to be admitted. On the other hand, superior quality, environment-friendly cultivation, unspoilt natural purity and true fairness of trade on producer level do have their price! And in order to bring these teas a little closer to you nevertheless, I put my head above the parapet for you quite a good length even pricewise!
Therefore, take this offer while it lasts, and in case you should fall in love with any of these teas (that’s the catch, as you most probably will), you’d better be quick to stock up supplies, once the pages will come up by the end of next week. As be aware, there’s no more than a tiny amount of each of the teas available right now!